PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR 2018...

I bless you LORD for bringing me and my family into 2018.
I declare it as a new season and a new dawn for me and my family.
I stand to command the year 2018 and and I declare it as the dawning of a new season.
I take authority in the name of Jesus over the months, weeks and days of 2018.
I declare that every element of this new year shall fully cooperate with God's plans and purposes for my life and destiny.
I declare that it is the year that God has made, therefore I shall rejoice in it.
Covenant will speak for me and my loved ones this new year.
I dedicate the 365 days of this new year into God's hands, I dedicate the 12 months of 2018 into God's hands, I dedicate the fifty-two weeks of 2018 into God's hands.
I declare and decree today the dawning of a new day, I declare that my old seasons of failure, disappointments and frustrations are over.
I declare that new things from God are here in Jesus name!
New blessings are here! Fresh favors are here! New opportunities are here! New relationships are opening up for me in 2018! Destiny doors are opening for me!
I welcome 2018 with great anticipation of all that God has prepared for me.
LORD, in this new year, synchronize my life with your perfect will, agenda and calendar.
May the sun, moon, stars,constellation and elements work in my Favour this year.
Every time the sun rises, may it rise in my favor, every time the moon shines, may it shine in my favor!
May all of creation cooperate to advance me in life and destiny this year!
Superimpose your will over the will of evil spirits and evil people concerning my life.
Dismantle evil powers, serpentine spirits, witchcraft spirit and warlocks working to frustrate my new year, my assignments and my purposes.
I declare that shall not crossover into this new year!
This new year I seal up by the blood of Jesus, the gates of death, the doors of affliction and terminal disease.
I declare that my family and I will live in divine health and healing in 2018.
None of the diseases and plagues of Egypt will be our portion.
LORD, empower me to serve you this year in true holiness and righteousness.
Deliver me from selfishness and destiny- threatening insecurities.
Release the grace upon me to number my days in this new year that I may apply my heart to wisdom.
I break the power and spirit of costly errors and mistakes.
I will not make destiny -threatening errors and mistakes.
Grant me the ability and enablement to overcome every test and trial that will come my way this year.
I pray for fresh winds of the Holy Spirit to begin to blow into my life and destiny.
I pray for fresh winds of new ideas, innovation, witty inventions and creativity into my life
I pronounce this year as a fruitful year and a year of great blessings.
I declare that I shall definitely go forward and advance in 2018.
I will grow strong in spirit this year.
I will grow strong in my mind this year.
I will grow strong in my body, sickness is not my inheritance.
My business, career and calling will grow this year.
My God-ordained relationships will grow this year!
I will excel in whatever I will do this year, I declare and decree the work of my hands as blessed and favored.
This year I will not procrastinate, I will act without hesitation, anxiety or fear.
I declare this year that I will be a purpose- driven, kingdom principled and success-oriented individual.
Strangers and nations will serve me and build up my walls this year.
wherever I go this year, systems, institutions, cultures, environments, laws, policies and environments will be adjusted to favor me
Open new doors, new levels, new vistas,new dimensions and new relationships in the new year to me.
I seal these declarations in the name and the blood of Jesus Christ.
Hallelujah!
Happy New Year!!

PASTOR IKE J. MONYE
PRESIDING PASTOR
TEMPLE OF GLORY ABUJA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog