PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2017.

I welcome the month of August.
I receive it with great anticipation and expectation.
I declare all the 31 days of August redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus.
I declare that all the days of August will bless me and my loved ones.
I declare that in the month of August, I am strong, healthy and physically fit to perform my assignments and my God ordained destiny.
This month my loved ones and I are blessed beyond every curse, beyond every sorcery, beyond divination, beyond failure and enchantment.
This August, my home and family life will be heaven on earth; all my God-ordained relationships will prosper.
This month I am free from condemnation, I am reconciled to God I am accepted in the beloved, I am saved by grace I am justified by faith, I am qualified to share in Jesus' inheritance.
This month I am excited, my spirit is ignited, I walk in favor with God and man I declare that I am a kingdom trailblazer, I pioneer new territories, I am blessed with new ideas and concepts I declare in my life this month, there will be no hold-ups, no setbacks, no stagnations, no delays and no diabolical failures.
This month, I declare and decree a prophetic upgrading of my thought life I cancel the effect of negative, self-defeating thought processes and patterns and I put them under my feet; I break evil and inappropriate thought patterns on my mind, I now have a new, refreshed, cutting edge kingdom mentality.
I think success and victory, I believe success and victory, I speak success and victory and I will live success and victory this month.
I declare and decree that August is my month of NEW BEGINNINGS, I will be a recipient of new blessings, new opportunities and new testimonies, New cycles of victory, success and prosperity will replace old cycles of failure, poverty, sickness and death in my life.
Everything about me is changing for the best this month.
This month I am blessed with divine quantum progress, accelerated growth and development;  New ways of thinking, new ways of working, new ways of living are my portion.
I call forth every individual and resource assigned to assist me in the fulfillment of my kingdom assignment and goals during this month.
I am favored by all who know me, meet me and work with me.
This month I am gifted with money-management skills, mind-management skills time-management skills, leadership skills, communication skills and negotiation skills.
This month I do not procrastinate, I act now, without hesitation, fear or anxiety I am purpose- driven, kingdom principled and success-oriented person, I will not be distracted.
May the heavens bless me in a new way this August, may the earth answer to me in a significant way this month.
This month I live for God, I work for God, I walk with God and I worship God.
I make all these declarations in the name and authority of Jesus Christ.
Shout Hallelujah!

PASTOR IKE J. MONYE
PRESIDING PASTOR
TEMPLE OF GLORY ABUJA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog